Thursday, June 10, 2010

Spirit Of The Black Dress

I recently read an article on WGSN about The Spirit of the Black Dress. It is an event held in Australia for emerging designers. 10 designers are selected and then they design their own interpretation of the classic black dress. Their first event was held in 2009 and they recently did a second event.

I feel in love with this shoot. Its so beautiful and mildly creepy and I LOOOVE creepy!Noelle KanRachael CassarSmallweed's Joolz (Claire Djuve and Airdrie Makim)Sonya KraanMichelle Czech
Leigh Buchanan
Alyana Eau

single photoshoot photos werent available for Andy Tsang, Kuwaii, Nikolina Kucan but their dresses are in the group shot. All gorgeous and beautiful dresses. I will post about the SOTBD 2010 event as well!

Baaaaaack to finals...I guess they aren't too bad though when I am sewing dresses, illustrating and working on my line =)

2 comments:

  1. awesome blog! (: cute dresses!

    xx rena.

    http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

    please don't hesitate to take wander, or follow! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos. LOVE IT! ;) xoxo, nastri

    ReplyDelete