Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random

I made this collage a few weeks ago out of a lot of pics I have j saved on my thumb drive over time. This collage site is lots of fun and is def a distraction!

I am officially finished with this quarter! I took my fashion illustration final this morning. Woooo!! So excited for this break! Its only 3 weeks but it will be amazing! My blogging might be a bit slow during this time since I am doing a lot of traveling! I am going to Dallas for Caseys bachelorette party!! Then heading back to the city for Barbaras bday and Pride, then im heading back to AR with her for 4th of July, our one year anniversary and im also throwing Casey a wedding shower while I am home!

Im also wanting a new tattoo while I am home. I always go to Brainstorm in Fayetteville. All of the artists are AMAZING and they are super nice! I have major tattoo fever right now...like I cannot stop thinking about ones that I want. Im pretty sure the count is up atleast 7 on top of the 2 I have. (my first tattoo is the symbol in the collage with the green background and it means authenticity) My other is a jellyfish...duh. A secret of mine is that I want to be a tattoo artist at one point in my life. Not so much of a secret now I suppose

Another fun site to check out is Eat Sleep Draw its a blog where artists submit random doodles, artwork etc onto the site. Its really inspirational and I spend way too much time on this site.

Def a random post! I might get another one in after Dallas and before Bo's bday!




2 comments:

  1. love the pic ;) xoxo, nastri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai, thanks to follow my blog, if you want i follow back your blog leave a comment :D xoxo, nastri.

    ReplyDelete