Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SF MOMA

Of course I have all of these ideas for posts during finals (im actually in the process of writing an interview between Jackson Pollock and Arshile Gorky as I am posting oooops)

I definitely take inspiration from art and living in a city that is so full of art is amazing..from the street art on every corner to all of the amazing museums. I went to SF MOMA this past weekend for research for my paper and I snapped a few shots while I was there. =)Lichtenstein -Rouen Cathedral. There are 3 dif paintings of the cathedral at different times of the day. These are recreations of Monet
Obsessed with this sculpture!! It wasnt up this weekend but I saw it when I was there a few months ago. Apparently the sculpture is some tiny 90 year old french woman and that makes me love it even more!
Koons
DeFeoGorky

Me =) haha not my work of course but Bunch took this pic of me taking pics and I love it!

I suppose I should get back to my paper. Maybe I can not procrastinate and actually get work done early so I can do more posts! Doubt it but its a good thought!

I also found some amazing things in the SF MOMA store..I spent a lot of time in there. I got an amazing birthday present for Bunch! Eeeee I want to post about it but I cant because then she would know her present early!

all images are from my camera and from Barbaras


1 comment: