Sunday, December 18, 2011

M.o.h.

I am such a bag blogger! I cant believe I haven't posted since June!! In my defense I have been super busy but I will try to not neglect Spotted anymore!

Since June I have started my bag line!! It has been one of my dreams as far back as I can remember to design my own line of bags and I have finally done it! I am currently working on my Spring Summer 2012 collection but to see my Fall Winter 2011 collection you should head on over to my website! www.mohbags.com

Here are a few photos of bags that are still for sale! Feel free to email me mohbags@gmail.com or through facebook for purchase! Hope you guys love them as much as I do =)

Connie- Brown calf skin leather, orange python, cotton canvas deer antler handle $600
Nicole- Brown calf leather, orange python, cotton lining and deer antler handle


Lindsay $250 - snake print canvas, metal spikes, chain handle and leather shoulder strap
Fox tail with silver skull cross $40
Amber- white deer skin leather, grey python, cotton lining with deer antler handle $800

-I get the antlers and deer skin from my dad and his friends who deer hunt. All of the deer are killed for their meat. None are solely killed for their skin or antlers-

No comments:

Post a Comment