Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Set

Here are my first 3 entries for the 30 day challenge!
Day 1- (5.28) Draw Yourself! -continuous line in graphite (ps continuous line drawings are some of my fav drawings I have done. You do them while not lifting up your pen/pencil/whatev and not looking at the paper. I sat in front of the mirror and did this one!)
Day 2- (5.29) Favorite Animal! Also in graphite. As if there was any doubt to what I would draw.. I only have 3 tattooed on me =) Day 3- (5.30) Favorite Food. Graphite. I was a big fatty yesterday and couldnt just pick ONE thing to draw... so I picked a couple of my favorites. I was going to continue drawing delish foods but I got tired (and hungry) so I had to stop before I went and devoured my kitchen.

Today is Favorite Place! I haven't drawn it yet because..again..I cant decide what I should draw! Will post them later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment