Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Windows

It has been embarrassingly long since I have posted. There really isnt an excuse other than the fact that I have been sewing my life away, helping put on an AMAZING fashion show, designing and creating a piece for the show, photo shoots, internship, school and j living life =)

I promise to make some posts soon about the show and everything else I have been up to since Sept! But here is a quick post with some gorgeous window displays in New York. We have some pretty awesome windows displays here in SF. I need to get down to Union Square so I can take some of my own!

I got all of these pics from the amazing refinery29

Barneys New York

Bergdorf Goodman





Saks Fifth Avenue
The last one from Saks is by far my favorite...duh

No comments:

Post a Comment