Thursday, July 29, 2010

If I had millions...

..I would buy every single one of these. OOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOD! I absolutely die for bags... here are just a few that I am obsessed with for Fall 2011 =)
They bags from top left across are Dolce and Gabanna, Dries Van Noten, Giles Deacon, Hermes, BCBG Max Azria (back to left center) Hermes, Mulberry, Michael Kors, Jil Sanders, Kenzo, Nanette Lepore (bottom left) Ports 1962, Louis Vuitton, Moschino, Unique, Marc Jacobs

I saved the best for last...I have seen this bag twice now and I LITERALLY cant breathe when I see it. I want to own it more than you will ever know. Drum roll please...Dries Van Noten! It is everything I love rolled into one. Giant bag? check. Exotic leather? check. Dries? Check! I will either own this one day..or make it for myself. Im guessing the 2nd will come first. But thats ok =)

all images from stylesite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment