Friday, September 4, 2009

Fayetteville Fashion Week...well..sort of

This week I got to go to Korto Momolu's (pronounced Cut • Toe – Mo • Mo • Lu) fall 09 fashion show. She was showing the pieces that will be in Dillards soon. It totally inspired me to see a designer from Little Rock have so much success. She was a finalist on project runway HELLO! I wish we could have been front row but we did get to meet Korto after the show and VIP at the reception woohoo. We had an amazing time and I loved the pieces. Michael asked if he could be on the other side and she replies "oh bc that is your good side? there are some divas in Fayetteville" haaahahah I died

Berkli was in the show! She looks gorgeous right?!?!
Here are a few of the pictures I got of the show! most of her necklaces were bibs and I WANT one.

I went to Kortos website (http://www.kortomomolu.com/korto.html ) and found these amazing pieces of jewelry Secret Garden earrings

Pebble Beach Necklace

We all know my obsession with bags and hers are omg to die! I actually might be ordering at the moment..wait what?I WANT THIS ON MY ARM RIGHT NOW!!!!!

And of course I have to add our full outfit pictures from the show. =)


Fayetteville Fashion Week was a blast lol cant wait til I can come back and do a show here. There will be fashion bloggers on the front row FOR SURE! haha
Still no word on my camera =( hopefully she will be out of surgery soon! I had to borrow Michaels for the show. But my trusty team is spotting people for me yaaaaay love them!







1 comment:

  1. OMG I want that bag on your arm right now too! 'TIS EVER FABULOUS DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete