Friday, July 17, 2009

Great Beginnings

You have been Spotted!

I wanted to start a site that finds super stylish people out and about in Fayetteville and whatever city I may be in! Whenever I am out if I see someone that has amazing style then BAM you have been spotted. Haha Ill take a picture and add you to the site..its that simple. So get ready to be spotted!

I will have my team out as well looking for the stylish, trendy and fashion forward so be on the look out for us =)



I spotted this trend setter walking down the street!






Ok I lied..its actually my roommate Michael! He is super stylish and I thought he would be amazing to be Spotted first! He is also part of the team of course. He spotted me making an awesome face...thanks Michael.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on starting your very own blog. it's gonna be a smash. that boy looks fierce!!! you should introduce me.

    ReplyDelete